SwedNess PhD Licentiates
SwedNess PhD-students Licentiates:
- Nitesh Raj Jaladurgam (Charlmers University) passed his licentiate, entitled "Heterogeneous deformation of multi-phase engineering materials - an in-situ neutron diffraction study", on September 27, 2019.
- Filippa Lundin (Chalmers University) passed her licentiate, entitled "Structure and Dynamics in Ionic Liquid and Highly Concentrated Electrolytes", on September 23, 2020.
- Yifei Zhang (Chalmers University) passed his licentiate, entitled Structure and Thermoelectric Properties of Type-I Clathrates Ba8(AlxGa1−x)16Ge30, on December 3, 2020.
- Prabhat Pant (Linköping University) passed his licentiate entitled Residual Stress Distributions in Additively Manufactured Parts: Effect of Build Orientation, on February 28, 2020.
- Adrian Marcari (KTH Royal Institute of Technology) passed his licentiate entitled
Investigation on the self-healing capabilties of asphaltic materials using neutron imaging, on September 2, 2021.